PATH Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the PATH job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: PATH Vacancies, PATH Jobs 2020, PATH Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of PATH announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The PATH Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for PATH Jobs 2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing office storage spaces. Receives, stores and issues equipment, materials and other goods, ensuring proper records of all Receipts and Issues
- Assist in visa application for both local and visiting staff
- Prepare weekly schedule of PATH travelers (incoming and outgoing).
- Manage the PATH Front office functions in the absence of the Receptionist
- Support management of office stationery and supplies
- Ensure staff contact list and the PATH Partner lists are updated regularly and shared with staff
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail including courier services; prepare mail labels for outgoing mail, log in and stamp incoming & outgoing mail appropriately.
- Support booking of taxis, issuing vouchers and ensuring all requests are authorized
- Drive Staff, Consultants and PATH visitors within Nairobi and the country at large.
- Maintain office vehicles in clean and serviceable condition.
- Manage vehicle fuel cards and maintain proper logs of trips made.
- Track vehicles running cost, maintenance monitoring logs.
- Assist with uploading travel invoices in Business World.
- Pay office bills, run office errands, collect and deliver packages/mail to and from the post office.
- Assist with routing internal / external mail and record keeping.
- Assist in photocopying of materials for workshops and training when requested.
- Assist in following up of various applications and payments at the NGO Coordination Bureau and affiliate government offices.
- Co-ordinates monthly and annual returns to N.S.S.F and N.H.I.F.
- Recording program activities in photos and downloading them in respective folders in the server
- Making bank deposits upon request by the Finance office
- Bachelor’ degree in Logistics, Business Administration or related qualification plus 2 years related experience in Logistics or Administration Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, fluency in English is required
- Valid professional driving license and 5 years driving experience with a safe driving record
- Organization, punctuality and good interpersonal skills
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.