Path Care Kenya Jobs 2021 for IT Assistant available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Assistant in Millar Cameron.
PathCare Kenya was started on 25th November, 2002 by Dr. Kiran Radia as the Chief Executive Officer. PathCare is a private, Kenyan owned professional laboratory, which provides services to clinicians and their patients in collaboration with Pathcare South Africa, one of the leading pathology groups. PathCare strives to promote the health of the population by providing accessible, affordable, appropriate and equitable quality pathology services to our patients and supporting clinicians. PathCare Kenya was the first pathology practice in Kenya to be accredited (ISO 15189:2007) in May 2004 .This is an international accreditation system which ensures the quality of the laboratory results produced by PathCare Kenya. This accreditation is maintained via annual inspections by the SANAS Accreditation Committee. There is a constant check to ensure that we comply with the international standards. We endeavour to deliver reliable results in the best possible turnaround time. The Laboratory’s operation is entirely interfaced – from the time the patient walks in to the end results – minimizing specimen mix-ups.
Job Summary: The Information Technology (IT) Assistant is responsible for providing day-to-day technical support on all IT related issues including but not limited to networks, hardware and software maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting, configuration and user training among others.
- Configuration, deployment, setting up and management of workstations, laptops and peripheral equipment.
- Provide software/hardware and system troubleshooting support.
- Manage the installation and upgrade process of computer hardware and software as per organizational guidelines and industry best practice.
- Ensure the availability of the local IP PBX and troubleshoot any challenges identified.
- Create mailboxes for new staff members.
- Offer support by troubleshooting mail access errors and assist in resetting passwords when necessary.
- Proactively monitor the network ensuring downtimes are identified and resolved with little to no impact to the business.
- Troubleshoot network issues and escalate to the relevant ISP.
- Offer support by troubleshooting, cable, wireless and other network infrastructure as needed.
- Communicate any technological failure to all staff e.g. internet outage, email problem.
- Servicing and maintenance of IT hardware equipment.
- Liaise with the relevant department to ensure identified hardware faults are fully resolved/repaired in a timely.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective replacement of network, software and peripheral equipment.
- Maintaining inventory of IT equipment/asset register.
- Provide basic user training and dissemination of technological information and updates to all staff.
- Plan frequent user training sessions.
- Ensure all devices have a valid software license and keep an inventory of the license keys.
- Enforce the adaptation of organizational IT policies and escalate as necessary when challenges arise.
- Strong comprehension of ICT systems and technologies.
- A Planning, decision making and organization skills
- Advanced knowledge on use of MS Office applications.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standards.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- University degree/Diploma in either Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Information technology.
- At least two years of working experience in IT.
- MCSE & Network Certifications will be an additional advantage – (Networking Essentials, N+), CompTIA A+ certification.
- Must possess a Certificate of good conduct from the relevant authority (CID).
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.