Palladium International Jobs 2023 for Technical Advisor, Lead Developer
Palladium International Jobs 2023 for Technical Advisor, Lead Developer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Technical Advisor, Lead Developer in Millar Cameron.
Our Data, Informatics, and Analytical Solutions (DIAS) group is made of three portfolios that strengthen and harness digital and data ecosystems to accelerate development investments and outcomes: 1- Information Systems (IS), 2- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Analytics (MELA) and 3- Digital Solutions and Transformation (DST).
Palladium is seeking a Technical Advisor, Lead Developer to support the information systems portfolio’s technical delivery of informatics solutions on projects across the company. The Technical Advisor, Lead Developer is a hands-on role that will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that digital solutions are designed and delivered to the correct principles and standards, while ensuring alignment to our technology strategy. This includes contributing to the delivery of ‘fit for purpose’ solutions that consider all needs of the solution, including the non-functional, such as the standards, security, stability, supportability, and sustainability. The lead developer will also contribute to Palladiums business growth strategies and provide capacity building to support Palladium’s projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make foundational, technical architecture decisions, and confirm adherence to the agreed upon architectural and integration principles, designs, and patterns
- Ensure appropriate integration standards and patterns are in place to ensure that all solutions are integrated in the most efficient, standardized, and secure manner, aligning to the Information System team’s principles and strategies
- Serve as a technical resource for team members and mentor other engineers and team members
- Write testable, scalable, and efficient code and lead peer-review of designs, code, and artifact delivery
- Work closely with systems analysts, designers, and program staff to translate user requirements into detailed product specification reports and management plans
- Lead the development of high-quality innovative solutions using appropriate industry-standard tools, technologies, and languages for decision-makers to generate actional insight
- Lead the testing and debugging of applications developed by the engineering team
- Develop lifecycle documents, including use cases, detailed functional requirements, software requirement specifications, detailed design specifications, test scenarios, and user manuals
- Ensure Information System projects are implemented according to applicable standards as appropriate emphasizing interoperability and improved data use
- Stay up to date on latest technology trends and contribute to open-source software communities of practice and champion the Principles for Digital Development
- Contribute to active proposals through the preparation of strategy inputs, technical approaches and capability statements
Key Competencies Required:
- Relevant experience in multiple roles in the Information Systems domain (application development, data engineering, data warehousing, ETL etc.)
- Experience in leading deployment and implementation of large-scale software projects (national or multi-national scale)
- Comprehensive knowledge of system architectural principles, patterns, methods, and techniques
- Knowledge of relevant technical standards and frameworks for global ICT
- Experience in designing solutions incorporating cloud components, including PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Full stack development knowledge and be continually open-minded to new technologies.
- Ability to responsibly delegate tasks and be a good mentor
- Excellent communication skills and maintain a clear vision of the Palladium’s big picture goals
Professional Expertise/Competencies Preferred:
- Experience working in international development projects such as CDC, USAID, FCDO etc.
- Experience working with global good products
- Working experience with technical standards and frameworks for global ICT such as COBIT, ICD10, HL7, OWASP, SNOMED, OpenHIE, etc.
- Documented experience managing a diverse portfolio or work and technical staff
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time within the region on short notice
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet