Oracle Jobs 2020 for Consulting Solutions Executive available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Consulting Solutions Executive in Oracle.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Oracle Consulting (OC), we’re committed to bringing the passion of innovation and technology, combined with razor sharp customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. Our core value are to be grateful daily and to lead with a positive can-do mind-set
Consulting Solutions Executive (CSE) is the executive services lead, assigned to Premium or Strategic customers, who helps deepen and expand the OC relationship with a defined strategic, market-leading, large global and regional customers.
The CSE is accountable for customer satisfaction, reference-ability of the customer throughout the sales and contracting lifecycle, and identifying upsell opportunities.
The individual will lead and coordinate OC efforts across all lines of business (License Sales, Pre-Sales, Support Services, Marketing, Product Management) orchestrating all OC XLoB parties around a single, clearly articulated, quarter to quarter and strategic account/opportunity strategies.
The CSE will lead in all phases of the lifecycle (presales, contracting and handover to delivery) executing against OC agreed governance model, which includes Risk and Sales processes
The CSE will be measured by achievement of target, growth in Sales and Services revenues, renewal rates, SKU attachment including Financials, and customer satisfaction. The targets and priorities are set with the regional Sales Management and OC KSI’s
Oracle Consulting offers an end-to-end consulting partnership, providing comprehensive business and technology solutions that enable enterprises to improve process efficiencies, optimize costs, meet risk and compliance requirements, define IT architecture, and manage the transformation process. Consulting services are offered in the areas of business transformation, Oracle Fusion SaaS, Oracle PaaS, program management, IT architecture, IT governance and process improvement.
Oracle Consulting is focused on providing services (implementation, application development, testing, and managed services). Our services span Oracle products end to end IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and O premise, excluding GBU products.
The position’s primary responsibility is to generate new business and new logos in the Consulting Services Sub Saharan Africa region. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives; drive the sales from initial prospect communication through contract execution working with business development & solution architecting teams, from opportunity to contract signature.
- Orchestrates and leads the execution of the account strategy, incorporating sales, services, marketing, product and support other Oracle organisations
- Work closely aligned with the Account Executives in the sales teams, plus the Regional Sales Directors, to ensure appropriate alignment and use of extended customer network
- Establish strong governance model between Sales (Account Executives) & Services, with clearly articulated plans to develop new additional pipeline for the business
- Accountable for day to day activities of the Customer Base and Customer Success teams, on the account for customers in production
- Provide oversight for sales handover to delivery customers while in the initial deployment phase
- Coordinate all customer-facing functions outside of ticket generated support requests, and direct implementation activity. This will include Executive Sponsor Engagement, regular visits or calls and any sales related communication for Consulting
- Complete the long-term business strategy plan
- Identify opportunities alongside XLoB teams and then facilitate the journey from pipeline to delivery and attachment to strategic initiative such as Evolve services
- Develop long term C-level relationships; create and manage strong joint governance model; acts as primary point of contact for sales engagement
- Lead integrated account planning and ensure Oracle’s footprint is expanded with involvement of all relevant business areas and partners
- Proactively identify customer problems and direct the customer towards self-sufficient Oracle solutions
- Drive Product and Services adoption and protect Services revenue
- Provide leadership around Value Management and Realization exercise outcomes, enabling connection of the Value Realization
- Quality Assurance of Proposals, sales material and services contract and amendments before final release
- Prospecting, identifying and closing new business and new logos
- Generate new revenue from logos won
- Attaining sales/revenue goals for the consulting sales team – (including Evolve – Life cycle Managed services)
- Contributing and consuming sales and contracting IP
- Working with the MEA unified approach to achieving the organization goals in the account
- Demonstrated ability and maturity to sell and build relationships with C-Level executives
- Ensuring high level of Customer satisfaction
- Ability to work with XLob team members and fostering a trust relationship with Oracle Applications and Technology license sales teams
- Accurate forecasting and sales CRM data quality throughout the sales cycle
- Strategic focus on our highest revenue accounts
- Account planning to support OC and our Customers’ objectives
- Management of feature adoption blueprint, to support up-sell opportunities
- Collaboration and innovation in creation of IP
- Improved Executive and individual contributor alignment
- 10 Years Industry experience (predominantly in Account Management / customer facing roles)
- Experience in hunting new logos/ account management / customer facing roles for large global outsourcing companies.
- Extensive business experience in Sales and Consulting with complex business IT solutions
- Deep industry/domain expertise
- Proven experience of large account management, leading account and delivery teams
- Experience with long term planning of resources, technology and accounts
- Ability to manage / prioritize multiple customer demands balancing customer satisfaction with revenue and profitability targets
- Willingness to operate and assist at any level when required
- Leadership abilities to motivate and manage a matrixed team of individuals at multiple levels within an organization
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good understanding of contracting and privacy laws
- General understanding of software license contracts and delivery of associated services
- Experience in complex negotiations
- Extensive knowledge of global professional services delivery model. Including services contracting and risk management processes
- 10 Years plus strong Oracle Cloud Fusion SaaS and PaaS and e-Business Suite product knowledge, project management, product architecture and implementation experience
- A strong record of sales success and exceeding targets is preferred.
- Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent Team player
- Ability to operate in an undefined environment
- This is a field role and the candidate is expected to spend a significant portion of their time meeting with clients face to face across Sub Saharan locations
- The candidate will be required to do forecasting, preparing bids, negotiating, and managing the sale cycle.
- BE, BS or BA in related fields. Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree highly preferred.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Oracle product implementation experience (Understanding of project and delivery lifecycle)
- Oracle Consulting Bid and contracting experience
- Oracle product certifications and architecture knowledge
- Proven deal closure and contracting skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling a sub-set of Consulting solution and services. Drive gathering and reuse of IP in positioning Consulting solutions. Demonstrates the credibility of Oracles solutions at all levels, but with a particular focus on board members and other key decision makers in the customers organization. Understands the needs and challenges of the customer and is able to link them to a set of solutions provided by Oracle. Able to provide solution demos and presentations. Provides detailed expertise in creating technical solutions for specified needs and for creating cross-solutions where needed. Drive key strategic sales programs and initiatives in alignment with License sales. Able to take a senior role on solution where necessary. Participates in strategic account planning, and can do this for major accounts where significant knowledge of a solution set, including competitive offerings, solutions enabled by the solutions, case studies of implementations, links to development teams and information on future solution development.
8-12 years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships. Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers so that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs. Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings. Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Bachelors degree preferred.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Closing Date : 17th September, 2020
Guess this advert on Oracle was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.