One Acre Fund Jobs 2023 for Database Administrator
One Acre Fund Jobs 2023 for Database Administrator available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
One Acre Fund is a nonprofit organization that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty.
About the Role
Our passionate development team manages a range of web and mobile solutions to support our field operations, from registering millions of farmers and their orders, optimizing delivery truckloads and routes, tracking deliveries, collecting mobile payments, to analyzing loan repayments, and so on.
Our technologies include C#, NodeJS, CouchBase, React, Docker, Power BI, Elasticsearch and MS SQL, MySQL, Postgresql, MongoDB and our tooling landscape includes GitHub, JIRA, Kubernetes and Azure DevOps.
- Operate and manage our internal databases, holding millions of farmer records and processing tens of thousands of mobile money transactions a day, and support heavy BI analysis jobs.
- Work in a distributed environment with numerous replication systems including with offline or low-connectivity systems.
- Manage and automate our database deployments, backups and restores on cloud and kubernetes environments.
- Support developers to analyze, troubleshoot, tune their database usage.
- You’ll report to our Senior DevOps Lead.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- DBA experience in MS SQL Server Mysql and Postgresql is required
- Experience with SQL Server Merge Replication is a major plus
- Experience with one No-SQL database (MongoDB, CouchBase) is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes and cloud hosted database solutions is a major plus
- Scripting skills required in one major language (Powershell, bash, Python)
- BI skills (Hadoop, Spark, Power BI) are a plus
- Awareness of database DevOps tools (RedGate, DBUp, Flyway) is appreciated
- Language: English
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 July. 2023
Regards from Starbinet