Novartis Jobs 2020 for QA Development Associate available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a QA Development Associate in Novartis.
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines Novartis is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world. Our Mission and Vision Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Our Values Strong values define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.
- Manages Quality aspects and projects within area of responsibility. Ensures and supports overall GxP conformity and Compliance with the Novartis Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure that Change requests, are managed according to the Novartis SOPs from receipt, through to the implementation and closure.
- Conduct GxP monitoring on all sections, conduct QA investigation for noncompliance, follow up the corrective actions, archive relative documentations.
- Coordinate implementation of quality system and procedures for the implementation of Novartis Quality Manual and quality agreements.
- Ensure that all aspects of the handling and distribution of pharmaceutical products in the country comply with the requirements of the Novartis Quality Manual and Policies and meet all relevant GMP regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Ensure that a local Quality System and Standard Operating Procedures are in place for all GMP/GDP related activities and that compliance with GMP/GDP regulations is maintained through training and internal audits.
- Maintain current knowledge of local and international regulatory and legislative requirements and trends to ensure that technical support on all quality related matters is provided to the country.
- Establish a good working relationship with the Supply Chain Management (SCM), RA and Medical departments.
- Ensure that coordinated contact is maintained with the Regulatory Authorities, the local partners (suppliers, third parties, licensees, distributors) and Global Quality Assurance.
- Ensure that all incoming drug products are inspected prior to release to the market in accordance with the current in place procedures, registered specifications and with local/international regulations.
- Ensure that an effective Change Control process is in place.
- Manage complaints, recalls, counterfeits and product tampering according to the Novartis Corporate Quality Manual and local written procedures. Support / participate in NEM cases as required.
- Operations Management and Execution.
- Collaborating across boundaries.
- Functional Breadth.
- Bachelors in Pharmacy, Sciences or related fields.
Closing Date : 8th October, 2020
Guess this advert on Novartis was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.