Nokia Jobs 2023 for Project Director
Nokia Jobs 2023 for Project Director available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Project Director represents Nokia services on an assignment basis and acts as a single point of contact for the startup CT in case of planning and execution, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation topics for the entire services and delivery process. Project Director is accountable for the contract delivery for the entire customer project/program* scope – products and services – to the customer within the assigned area of responsibility
With this role, we are looking to have candidate with
- Strong experience for Nokia business and Portfolio understanding with ability to act as a single point of contact representing Nokia for the new startup account.
- Be responsible for delivering all projects in accordance with the contract & within the budgeted cost. Lead E2E planning and management of financial and operational performance.
- Support resources demand / supply, provide technical & leadership and direction throughout the planning, staffing, delivery & acceptance phases of the contracted services and Shares delivery experience and best practices, processes, tasks and tools with other delivery managers.
- Develop Customer Relations and drive Business development. Able to set up and maintain clear and effective communication. Represent the customer’s requirements back to Nokia/account team to anticipate new business opportunities.
- Detailed task includes Customer Relationship & satisfaction Management, managing financial and non-financial Performance, Contribution to Service Business/Solution Creation,
- This post will have more than 70% travel, candidate should be able to travel whenever it required for any countries and unpack the project from scratch.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Bachelor’s degree in telecom engineering or equivalent from a reputable institution, MBA will be added advantage.
- PMI certified (PMP – Project Management Professional) is a must.
- Demonstrated successful management of service delivery.
- Able to drive consolidation of concepts, processes and improvement initiatives to ensure efficient delivery.
- Capability to travel (up to 75% of time)
- Possesses Strong financial skills.
- Knowledge and experience of 5G/LTE Network and technology, Swap projects, FTK and modernization.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet