NCBA Group Jobs 2023 for Voice Of The Customer Officer
NCBA Group Jobs 2023 for Voice Of The Customer Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
- The Voice of Customer Officer will be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of a holistic Voice-of-Customer (“VOC”) and Customer Insights Programme to embed a data-led, customer-centric culture.
- This role will work cross-functionally to ensure that we are capturing the voice of customers across all interactions, understanding the pain points, and creating a closed feedback loop to drive a holistic and iterative improvement process.
Ideal Job Specifications
- University degree Upper 2nd Class Honors or 3.0 GPA
- Proficient in use of relevant MS Office applications and statistical packages.
- Any research certification will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Experience design certification will be an added advantage
- Strong collaboration and agile mindset
- Analytical Skills
Desired work experience:
- At least 3 years working experience in a customer service environment and/or Voce of the customer analyst & analytics
- Understand marketing enough to hold meaningful conversations with client’s marketing & business teams.
- Knowledge of Quantitative research techniques and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in building data-driven models and dashboards
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner
- Knowledge of data protection act 2019
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet