NCBA Group Jobs 2023 for Head ,Planning and Architecture
NCBA Group Jobs 2023 for Head ,Planning and Architecture available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
- The Head of Planning and architecture is a key participant in shaping the Digital Business technology strategy, commercial strategy, and implementation and technology operation.
- He/She will lead the architecting, design, development, implementation, and second line operations of Loop DFS Information Technology.
- The head of Planning and Architecture should have in-depth knowledge of the current and upand-coming trends in the Information Technology field, and use this knowledge to provide solutions to business challenges in Digital Business.
- He/she should operate the information technology systems to achieve the agreed KPIs in availability, performance, and continuous improvement.
- The role is responsible for information strategy in over seven markets/counties, with a mandate to expand to additional markets in Africa as per the Board Approved expansion plan.
- This role will have the planning and operations functions of the core applications used by Digital Business.
Ideal Job Specifications
- University degree, in Computer Science or technical field.
- MBA or a Master’s degree in a technology field preferred.
- IT management certifications are desirable: ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, PRINCE2, ISO, Cloud technology.
Desired work experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience in Information Technology management, 3 of which should
- have been in a senior management capacity in a similar sized organisation having lead
- successful IT transformation projects and/or initiatives.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet