NCBA Group Jobs 2023 for Head of Technology Security
NCBA Group Jobs 2023 for Head of Technology Security available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
- This role will lead in strategy, implementation, and operations of Digital Business cyber security agenda.
- The head of Information Technology Security serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization’s information security policies.
- This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- This role will lead a team of experienced Analysts and senior Subject Matter Experts and will be responsible and accountable for the Cyber processes and engineering capabilities which protect Digital Business information assets.
- The Head of IT Security will play a key role optimizing the technology, people and process portions of our defense in depth strategy, implementing standardization, automation, and innovation based on Digital Business Cyber threat profile.
- The role must have an established background managing a security operations function, strong technical knowledge, experience handling a fast-paced operational cadence, and a resultsdriven mindset.
Ideal Job Specifications
- University degree, in Computer Science or technical field.
- MBA or a Master’s degree in a technology field preferred.
- Information security certifications e.g. CISSP/CISM/CISA/CEH Information Technology certifications are desirable: ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, PRINCE2, ISO, Cloud technology.
- Strong understanding of common best practices, frameworks, and regulations (ISO27001, ISO22301, OWASP, MITRE ATT&CK, CIS, etc).
Desired work experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience in Information Technology management, 3 of which should have been in a senior management capacity in a similar sized
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet