NCBA Group Jobs 2022 for Senior Business Analyst available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Senior Business Analyst in Millar Cameron.
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
To drive the process improvement initiatives within the bank so as to ensure that optimum value is achieved and that it is in line with the bank’s strategic objectives. This includes the research, analysis, understanding and documentation of the business requirements for change initiatives whilst ensuring that all product development and process improvement initiatives are successfully implemented from a process perspective. This role shall have specific focus on the following business application areas; Retail, Digital channels and Retail Products.
Key Accountabilities (Duties and Responsibilities)
- Value creation through process and product reviews with owners to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of products or process and recommendation on way forward.
- Ensure that all process improvement initiatives are being tracked and reported on a regular basis.
Internal business processes 50%
- Manage and execute the Business Analysis effort during
- the entire project lifecycle. This entails understanding the business needs and project objectives then defining Business requirement documents (BRDs) and Use Cases.
- Lead and guide business units in the project Start-up and Initiation phase; strictly managing drawdowns, governance and documentation.
- Lead business process reviews and support continuous improvement of bank systems, processes and people across all channels to ensure that the bank has the
- appropriate business support platform and capabilities for delivery of strategy.
- Lead the testing and user acceptance process to ensure solutions are successfully implemented and meet client/business requirements. Manage specific application quality assurance and help desk activities including the tracking of bug reports, change requests and ensuring their timely resolution.
- Management of operational risks in the design and implementation of new and/or changes to business processes and systems
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with business and technical teams; serve as resource for technical or business expertise and advice on strategic priorities and projects.
- Support the integration of best practice into the bank’s process re-engineering methodologies and tools using best practice frameworks, mission directed work
- streams and six sigma to support innovation.
- Improve Customer Management and Enhance Customer Experience
Learning and growth 20%
- Personal Competence Development
- Completion of at least 1 technical skills/certification
- Mentor and Coach
- Determine the training needs for direct reports and ensure that appropriate training is budgeted for and undertaken.
- Build and develop a high performing team through embedding formal performance development and informal coaching.
- University degree preferably in Business or Information Technology.
- Business Analysis Training
- PMBOK or Prince 2 Training (Certification is an added advantage)
- Lean and/or Six Sigma training (Certification is an added advantage)
- Proficiency in office automation, banking technologies and MS Projects
Desired work experience:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a business or process analyst.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 22 May. 2022
Regards from Starbinet.