NCBA Group Jobs 2022 for Cyber Security Operations Analyst available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Cyber Security Operations Analyst in Millar Cameron.
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
This role is responsible for implementation and support of operational components of Enterprise Information Security. The role will ensure that controls systems are managed and administered well, and will drive implementation of security controls as defined by the Information Security roadmap, best practice and industry guidelines. The role will also play a part in ensuring that information systems are compliant to information security baseline standards, by recommending and working with other technology stakeholders in defining these standards within these systems.
Key Results Areas
Information Security Roadmap & Administration 30%
- This role will implement and support security controls systems (including Network Access Control, AntiMalware, Database Activity Monitoring, Fraud
- Management System etc.). This includes daily health checks, on-boarding of new assets, implementing of new security solutions, improvements on existing control systems etc.
Information Security Processes 20%
- This role will define and implement information security processes related to vulnerability management, patch management, malware management etc, ensuring that these practices are in place and implemented across the Bank.
Log Management 20%
- This role will ensure that appropriate logs and security events are documented, critical assets and systems are configured for logging, and logs stored on the SIEM and other security systems for long term storage and correlation to detect security incidents
System Security 20%
- This role will conduct periodic review of systems within the Bank systems, to ensure that Bank systems are configured as per the Bank’s Minimum Security Standard
Ideal Person Specifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a busy IT environment.
- Certification in a systems security or audit related area, such as CISA, CISM or CISSP.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Experience in conducting compliance assessments
- Experience in performing security reviews and risk assessments.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 22 May. 2022
Regards from Starbinet.