NCBA Group Jobs 2022 for Customer Loyalty Partner available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Customer Loyalty Partner in Millar Cameron.
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
The Customer Loyalty Partner is responsible for driving an enterprise wide loyalty program for customers across the Bank’s products and services with a focus to attract new customers, increase products penetration, customer engagement and retention.
Key Accountabilities (Duties and Responsibilities)
- Growth of Customer Lifetime Value
- Increased partnership spend
Internal business processes 25%
- Collaborate with business to identify partnership opportunities
- Collaborate with business to drive Customer Loyalty through targeted product and behavioural campaigns
- Centralize customer rewards tracking via a rewards log/ register.
- Project planning and tracking
- Annual loyalty budget planning and tracking
- Define, implement and manage a loyalty roadmap/system for customers across all segments.
- Identify and initiate relationships with brand and segment aligned partners and prepare account management plans for each.
- Define, implement and manage branded experiences that will drive customer engagement and CLV.
- Design an annual calendar of engagements and offers that will be exclusively available for NCBA customers aimed at improving loyalty.
- Provide periodic reports (postcampaign/event/rewards/spend/redemption)
- Create and monitor a communication strategy to support the branded experiences and ensure it’s embedded across all interaction points with the aim of
- driving customer revenue, engagement and lifetime value.
- Build, execute, and oversee various promotional, event and loyalty initiatives; own corresponding KPIs and reporting to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Conduct Market and Industry research to understand growing trends and recommend future program developments.
Learning and growth 5%
- Ensure customer-facing staff and all staff across all areas of business have access to appropriate training and information to be able to efficiently resolve all loyalty customer queries.
Ideal Job Specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience in a customer-centric, data-driven marketing role, preferably within
- Experience in Project Management
- Proficient in use of relevant MS Office applications.
Desired work experience:
- At least 4 years working experience in a Loyalty, Marketing and/or customer service environment
- Experience in the development of customer loyalty initiative
How To Apply
Closing Date : 22 May. 2022
Regards from Starbinet.