National Museum of Kenya Jobs 2021 for Head of Planning and Strategy Department available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Head of Planning and Strategy Department in National Museum of Kenya.
The National Museums of Kenya (NMK) is a state corporation established by an Act of Parliament, the National Museums and Heritage Act, 2006 No. 6 of 2006. NMK is a multi-disciplinary institution whose role is to collect, preserve, study, document and present Kenya’s past and present cultural and natural heritage. This is for the purposes of enhancing knowledge, appreciation, respect and sustainable utilization of these resources for the benefit of Kenya and the world, for now and posterity.
Duties and responsibilities
The position holder will report to the Director Administration and Human Resource and will be charged with:
- Coordinating NMK annual performance contracting process at all stages including setting targets, signing of performance contracts, collection of data, quarterly and annual reporting
- Coordinating development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation NMK strategic plan
- Coordinating planning function including annual work plans in accordance with the strategic plan and other guidelines issued from time to time
- Coordinating NMK budgeting process and organizing mid-term review
- Continuous review of quality management systems to ensure continuous improvement of NMK services
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this position, an officer must;
- Have at least a masters degree from a recognised university in Social Sciences, Project Management, or relevant subject
- Have demonstrable experience of designing, monitoring and evaluation tools, surveys and evaluations
- Have served at senior level management position in a reputable organization for at least five years
- Have strong interpersonal skills and managerial capacity
- Have experience in technical report writing
- Have a strong leadership, strategic planning and management skills
- Have shown ability and merit in job performance
- Be computer literate
Salary and benefits attached to the position:
- Basic salary scale: 89,094-123,790; entry scale 89,094
- Outpatient medical allowance: 2,000
- Leave allowance: 12,000
- House allowance: 45,000
- Commuter allowance: 12,000
- Entertainment allowance: 3,500
- Responsibility allowance: 8,000
- Inpatient medical: The position holder will be entitled to inpatient medical benefits as per the existing inpatient medical scheme to cover him/her, the spouse and four children under the age of 25 years.
Duty station: Head of Planning and Strategy Department will be based at NMK headquarters in Nairobi.
Terms of service: Three (3) years renewable contract based on performance.
Guess this advert on National Museum of Kenya was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.