Nation Media Group Jobs 2020 for Business Solutions Executive available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Business Solutions Executive in Nation Media Group.
The Nation Media Group (NMG) founded by His Highness the Aga Khan in 1959 has become the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa. It has been quoted on the Nairobi Stock Exchange since the early 1970s. As the leading multi-media house in the East African region, it has print as well as electronic media and the Internet which attracts a regular readership quite unparalleled in the region.
The Freelance Business Solutions Executives will be responsible for selling creative and innovative advertising solutions while providing effective services for maximization of advertising market share. The vacancies are in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nyeri, Nakuru and Eldoret.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research available business opportunities and identify new leads and new opportunities for advertising by generating and analysing qualitative and quantitative data;
- Prospect, identify, and qualify clients for new business opportunities by providing advertising solutions and providing creative solutions and presentations that are unique to each client;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction;
- Ensure client focused selling by providing excellent customer service to existing clients to both retain and grow those accounts as well as maintaining interactions with potential new businesses and clients;
- Demonstrate value preposition to clients;
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- Achieve set annual and monthly targets for multimedia advertising sales within schedule;
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- Increase advertising and partnership opportunities for print and digital products translating to increased revenues;
- Maintain and grow business contacts for existing and potential client and subsequently develop and implement plans for increasing sales volumes and market share.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business studies or related field;
- Certification in digital marketing and advertising is an added advantage;
- At least 2 years’ experience preferably in media sales;
- Must be competitive, possess a positive attitude, disciplined, fast to the market and have a passion to win;
- Excellent oral and written and presentation skills tailored to the client’s/audience needs;
- Demonstrable strong work ethic for completing sales cycles;
- Strong negotiation skills with teamwork ability; and,
- Demonstrable strength in client service and continuous growth.
Closing Date : 15th September, 2020
Guess this advert on Nation Media Group was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.