Multimedia University of Kenya Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply
The Multimedia University of Kenya (MMU) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Multimedia University of Kenya 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Multimedia University of Kenya (MMU) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Multimedia University of Kenya (MMU) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Multimedia University of Kenya (MMU) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
- Go to the school website, or simply use the Application Form
- Set up your Account
- Then “Submit“.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Multimedia University of Kenya (MMU) Online Application Form 2022/2023
Online Application and Registration Guidelines
To join the university as a self sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Decide the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in “Our Programmes” section.
- Click on “Apply” at the top of this web page or at the bottom of this section”
- Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application ID.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on the programme (find payment details below)
- To keep track of your application status, login with the Application ID and Password sent to your email.
To join the university as a Government (KUCCPS) sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- First ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Click on login at the top of this page or at the bottom of this section.
- Enter the required login details
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you the access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
a) Documents Required for Application & Registration
To apply or register for a programme, you are required to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo – a clear passport sized photo is required
- Scanned National ID – Applys to only Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age.
- Scanned Passport – applys to Non-Kenyan applicants
- Academic certificates – at least 2 academic certificates are required. Example KCPE & KCSE certificates.
b) Payment Details
Note: This only applys to self sponsored students.
|Programme Category||Fee (Ksh)|
Payment Option 1 – M-Pesa
|Paybill Number||Account Number|
|522384||Your application no e.g APP_####|