Mpesa Foundation Academy Jobs 2020 for Dining Room Servers available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Dining Room Servers in Mpesa Foundation Academy.
The M-PESA Foundation Academy is a state of the art, co-educational and residential High school offering the Kenyan National Curriculum. Driven by leadership, entrepreneurship, technology and innovation, the Academy serves talented but economically disadvantaged students with demonstrated leadership potential.
No of Positions: 6
One month contract from January, 2021
- Serving food and beverages at the offices, dining room and events.
- Keeping the dining room clean and tidy, including dispensing equipment, cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Arranging for and setting up tables; cutlery, crockery, condiments and napkins
- Assisting in serving of food at the service point during meal times.
- Providing events and banquet service to functions hosted within the academy.
- Setting up serving points for beverages for students, staff and guests.
- Transporting food and beverages to service points in a timely manner.
- Taking an active role in the periodic stock taking which involves doing a Physical count of tools and equipment used within the department.
- Clearing the dirty utensils from the service area to the wash up area.
- Ensure Segregation of waste at the clearance points
- Dining Room server is expected to be flexible, from time to time he/she may be added task in line with their role by their direct manager
- Certificate in Food and Beverage service or restaurant management from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience serving in a comparable institution.
- Demonstrated experience in dining and conference room set-up and service.
Guess this advert on Mpesa Foundation Academy was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.