Mobile Financial Solutions Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Mobile Financial Solutions job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Mobile Financial Solutions Vacancies, Mobile Financial Solutions Jobs 2020, Mobile Financial Solutions Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Mobile Financial Solutions announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Mobile Financial Solutions Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for Mobile Financial Solutions Jobs 2020
The position below has become available and you are invited to apply for it should you be interested.
bile Financial Solutions is a Fintech company with a passion for Transforming Lives Through Financial Inclusion”. We are a market leader in the mobile lending space, having began our journey with Banks and SACCOs in 2014. Since then, MFS has transformed itself into an integrated financial services entity, helping to grow the lives of millions of micro-entreprenuers across Africa.
Job Grade: Grade 6,
Department: Retail Services,
Section / Unit: Mobiloan,
Reporting Relationships ,
Reports to: Area Lead / Sector Manager,
Direct reports: N/A,
- Generate revenue through consistent delivery of customer, disbursement, and collection targets.
- Cross-sell MyMobi Micro Services within Mobiloan e.g. Savings, Insurance, etc.
- Deliver first rate customer service by building strong customer relationships.
- Conduct proper due diligence and KYC to ensure we have sufficient information to advise customers on suitable products and services.
- Drive repayment behaviour by lending only what the business can afford, consistent follow-up, maintaining accurate records, negotiating repayment schedules and setting discretionary limits.
- Analyse your zone and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for MFS products.
- Scout markets for activation within the assigned zones.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationship with MFS Customers, Partners, Area Leaders and relevant local authorities.
- Present, promote and sell MFS products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Obtain information from loan applicants and answer questions about loan process.
- Analyse and verify applicant’s financial status, personal and business information to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Ensure efficient and prompt recovery of loans disbursed and interest accrued.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Maintain clear customer records, recording times and dates that contact has been made and noting information that customers have received about MFS products.
- Supply the business with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes/Skills)
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- A good level of general education – Diploma or Degree
- Education background in Business Administration or Sales & Marketing
- Computer literacy
- Experience in a related field working with customers at the bottom of the pyramid will be an added advantage
- Tangible experience in Microfinance
Competencies and Attributes/Skills
- Self-starter with a bias for action and achieving results
- Passionate about closing sales in the Financial Services Sector
- Effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Able to analyse customer financial status and advise on suitable products and limits.
- Detail-oriented professional who takes accurate and informative notes for customer records and follow proper company procedures.
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of people.
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards.
Method of Application
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org