Ministry of Defense Jobs 2023 for Artisan III (Motor Vehicle Electrician) (10 Positions)
Ministry of Defense Jobs 2023 for Artisan III (Motor Vehicle Electrician) (10 Positions) available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The Ministry of Defence is at Ulinzi House off Lenana Road in Nairobi. The Ministry is headed by the Cabinet Secretary who is responsible to the President and Commander – in – Chief on matters of policy. The Cabinet Secretary is appointed by the President and chairs the Defence Council which is responsible for the overall control and direction of the Kenya Defence Forces. Chief of the Defence Forces (CDF) is the professional head of the three Kenya Defence Forces Services and the Principal Military Advisor to the Commander – in – Chief. He is also responsible for the control, direction and general superintendence of the Defence Forces. The Principal Secretary is the accounting and authorized officer on financial and administration matters of the Ministry of Defence. He/she is also personally accountable to Parliament for the expenditures of all public moneys provided for the Ministry of Defence. Commitment The Ministry of Defence is committed to defending and protecting the people of the Republic of Kenya and their property against external aggression and also in providing support to the Civil Authority as per the Law. Our Mandate To defend and protect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of Kenya; assist and cooperate with other authorities in situations of emergency and disaster; and upon approval of the National Assembly, may be deployed to restore peace in any part of Kenya affected by unrest or instability.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre and the officer will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior officer. Duties entail:
- Installing, repairing, wiring, and maintaining of all electrical components found in different vehicles.
- Also check what is necessary to bring automobiles up to their best working condition.
- Work within a realistic time.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D plain or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Artisan National Trade Test Certificate Grade III/apprentice Certificate awarded by the National Industrial Training Authority or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Having NYS certificates will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to : The Principal Secretary’s office Ministry of Defence, P.O. Box 40668 – 00100, NAIROBI Closing Date : 22 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet