Migori County Jobs 2023 for Security Guards – (200 Positions)
Migori County Jobs 2023 for Security Guards – (200 Positions) available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Migori County is a county in the former Nyanza Province of southwestern Kenya. It is located in western Kenya and borders Homa Bay County, Kisii County, Narok, Tanzania and Lake Victoria to the West. The county also borders Uganda via Migingo Island in Lake Victoria.
REF. NO. CGM/PSMD/002/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Patrol and/or guarding of access points;
- Detention of unauthorized persons and vehicles from entering premises and/or protected areas;
- Control crowds, collect information and report on matters of security interest;
- Keeping and maintaining records of crime incidents;
- Custody and disposal of lost and found articles;
- Administration of emergency operations and contingency plans;
- Conducting security surveys;
- Inspection and assessment of threats and instituting surveillance;
- Ensuring maintenance of firefighting equipment and First Aid Kits; and
- Designing security documents and related security information.
Requirements for Engagement
- To be engaged to offer these services, individuals must possess the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification; and
- A valid Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Attending to any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisors and the Regional Management from time to time.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 26 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet