Microsoft Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Microsoft job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Microsoft Vacancies, Microsoft Jobs 2020, Microsoft Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Microsoft announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Microsoft Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for Microsoft Jobs 2020
The Services Lead is responsible for the overall Subsidiary Enterprise Services business results which include delivering the Enterprise Service Strategy to make the market, champion consumption of our technologies, and position Microsoft to deliver support throughout the lifecycle. The SL will be reporting directly to the Sub GM and be a member of the Leadership team
Services Strategy Planning & Execution:
- Develop, orchestrate & execute comprehensive multi-year Services strategy for sunsidiary
- Grow relationship management for strategic customers (sales and delivery) with One Enterprise approach to achieve Microsoft strategic priorities
- Sales strategy and revenue generation in a solution selling environment, including Unified Support transformation
- Digital thought leadership and in- depth knowledge of industry trends that drives strategy and execution
- Professional Services depth, demonstrating significant experience with large deals, risk management, commercial agreements, and portfolio balancing/management
Operational & Business Excellence
- Drive execution excellence and improved Customer and Partner Experience through disciplined management to our operating mechanisms, ensuring fundamental goals are met or exceeded. Balance between short-term execution and longer-term success.
- Provide inputs into sunsidiary and Enterprise Services business reviews and annual business plan
- Accountable to achieve New Work Sold, Revenue and Sold Margin targets. Establish and monitor local COGS and Opex budgets for operating and capital expenditure.
- Provide leadership and direction to improve Sales alignment, One Microsoft account planning orchestration with efficiency and successful execution
- Provide strategic input into the setting of the region’s priorities and goals with VP/COO and subsidiary LT
People Leadership & Management:
- Leads orgs & people at scale, demonstrating global mindset
- Models and cultivates MSFT growth mindset culture and leadership principles: create clarity, generate energy, deliver success
- Leads effectively through transformations by building org and people capability for the future
- Brings together the power of one MSFT to deliver an integrated one MS approach to customers
- Significant (10+ years) consultative Industry solution selling experience with exposure in digital transformation
- Business development skills
- Market development skills
- Industry specialized sales or consulting position within an IT Consulting or Services company
- Solution sales or consulting position in a competing or partner company
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- MBA desirable
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 26 May, 2020