Merican Limited Jobs 2020 for Sales Executives available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Sales Executives in Merican Limited.
Merican Limited is a reputable organization specializing in tailor made stainless-steel fabrication and commercial food and beverage equipment solutions. Merican’s goodwill has been built over the years due to attention to product detail, consistency in quality, product engineering and product improvement. These are backed by excellent and knowledgeable manpower in manufacturing, sales & after sales support in the East Africa region. Our strength lies in execution of turnkey projects across all segments of hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, Lodges, catering ventures, clubs and bars, staff canteens/cafeterias, institutional kitchens, school kitchens, hospital kitchens, factories and food processing companies and supermarkets.
No of Positions: 4
We seek to hire competent, organized Sales Executives who will be responsible for generating leads and meeting the Company’s sales goal to join our sales and marketing team.
The executives will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generating leads, meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Contacting potential customers and building relationships with Electrical/ Mechanical engineers, contractors and architects.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Visiting existing and potential clients to evaluate need or promote our products and services
- Maintain and improve client data base
- Contribute in planning and participation in expos and exhibitions
- Schedules appointments and meetings with clients as necessary
- Strategize ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Analyze and create a plan for engaging the target market
- Other duties as maybe assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Degree/diploma in sales and marketing or equivalent
- A proven ability to drive sales and generate new business
- Registration with the relevant professional body
- Confident, well spoken, ambitious and self-driven
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent grasp of computer skills: Word & Excel
- Possess high sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Professional demeanor
- Previous experience in sales role in Heavy Commercial Kitchen Equipment (Food & Beverage) – Manufacturing Company will be an added advantage.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the position shown below. Please Note:
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Closing Date : 4th December, 2020
Guess this advert on Merican Limited was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.