Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Jobs 2023 for Advocacy Strategy Advisor
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Jobs 2023 for Advocacy Strategy Advisor available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
MÃ©decins sans frontiÃ¨res (MSF) or Doctors Without Borders, is an international humanitarian-aid non-governmental organization (NGO) and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, best known for its projects in war-torn regions and developing countries facing endemic diseases.
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
The Advocacy Manager will be the reference point in collaboration with the deputy head of policy and advocacy to lead and support the development of advocacy and campaign strategies for the current Access Campaign project portfolio.
Development of the strategies and training support
- Development of advocacy and when needed campaign strategy, and tactics foreseen to achieve the change objectives defined in the AC Project portfolio
- Support the technical team of the AC in the development of the change objectives, strategies and tools to facilitate global and country-level advocacy strategies across the AC and other relevant MSF entities and help develop resource planning, including HR and budgetary requirement When needed train MSF teams in the development of advocacy strategies.
Implementation of the work plan
- Coordinate members of the Access Campaign staff and the broader MSF movement to plan and implement advocacy strategies for specific global health events
Coordinate and implement advocacy strategies of specific projects
- Develop key messages, framing language and documents in close collaboration with the AC Communication and policy advocacy Teams
- When needed support or facilitate collection and analysis of data (briefing papers, talking points, reports etc.) to inform operational positioning and advocacy efforts
- Facilitate the coordination and alignment of advocacy strategies
- Facilitate the reporting and tracking of Advocacy achievement
- Facilitate collaborative working sessions within the team across departments
- Participate to meetings, consultations , forums and internal meetings
- Ensure representation and advocate for MSF AC messages on key global health issues
- Commitment to MSF principles,
- MSF or similar humanitarian or civil society experience highly valued;
- Over 6 years of global health or advocacy experience
- Degree in communications, political, social science or equivalent
- Experience advocating for a not-for-profit or other institution which requires use of evolving influencing and campaigning approaches;
- Strategic thinking and planning ability; demonstrated track record of problem-solving/seeking solutions to challenges;
- Demonstrated project management experience and knowledge;
- Strong facilitation skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Knowledge and understanding of issues related to access to medicines and the conduct and financing of medical research and development;
- A track record of building and managing successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to work cooperatively in a cross-cultural setting with long-distance working relationships;
- Capacity to work autonomously;
- Experience liaising with members of governments, pharmaceutical companies, NGOs, and/or multi-lateral organizations an asset.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet