Matibabu Foundation college of Health Sciences Jobs 2021 for Community Oral Health Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Community Oral Health Officer in Matibabu Foundation college of Health Sciences.
Matibabu Foundation College of Health Sciences is an initiative of Matibabu Foundation in partnership with local and international health stakeholders to promote quality healthcare in Kenya. The college is located in Ukwala town, Ugenya Sub-county and offers Diploma and Certificate courses in various fields.
Reports to: Medical Director
Summary: The position is responsible for providing dental treatment and hygiene to prevent dental decay by examining, treating, cleaning patients’ teeth and providing education to patients on how to care effectively for their teeth and gums, and the effects of diet on oral health.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health
- 2 years of experience as a COHO in a health facility preferably in a rural setting.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- With Practicing License (Where applicable)
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Mature, friendly, confident and caring in nature
- Develop and carry out dental health education to community and MFK partners.
- Carry out surveys within the community to help determine oral health status and needs and report to the Management and other relevant bodies for action.
Guess this advert on Matibabu Foundation college of Health Sciences was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.