Mandera County Government Jobs 2022 for Director Co-operative Development available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Director Co-operative Development in Millar Cameron.
Mandera County continued to register positive progress anchored on achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) despite challenges and the devastating effects of climate change, which saw prolonged dry spells followed by heavy rains and flooding.Floods displaced families, washed away crops and farming infrastructure and cut off roads. The resilience of our people was put to the test afresh.
REF MCPSB /MOT/2022/03/12
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising on cooperative investments;
- Preparing reports for policy formulation;
- Enforcing compliance with co-operative legislation;
- Designing, coordinating and monitoring the implementation of co-operative activities,
- programmes and policies;
- Carrying out market research and disseminating findings;
- Promoting value addition and processing;
- Coordinating preparation and setting of performance targets and budget estimates;
- Facilitate capacity building for co-operatives, SACCOS and CIGS, linkages with other
- training institutions and development of co-operatives;
- Ensure implementation of County and National Co-operative policy.
- Facilitate the settlement of disputes in co-operatives and address complaints or
- customer care issues from co-operative or SACCO members.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Eight (8) years’ work experience in the relevant field three of which in senior management level in either public or private sector
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: -Commerce, Business Administration, Co-operative Management or Agricultural economics from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than Four (4) weeks from a
- recognized institution is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated administrative ability and a high degree of professional competence in
- planning, conducting and supervising co-operative work;
- Satisfies requirement of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity
How To Apply
Submit your CV, copies of Certificates, Testimonials, Identity card and completed Application Form to :
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera
Closing Date : 25 April. 2022
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.