Manager.Employee Relations & Staff Welfare at Kenya Airways is available for all interested applicants who are in need of applying for this opportunity.
Manager.Employee Relations & Staff Welfare at Kenya Airways 2019, Manager.Employee Relations & Staff Welfare at Kenya Airways online, Full Details Below…
This opportunity is available for all qualified Applicants who wish to work as a Manager.Employee Relations & Staff Welfare at Kenya Airways.
Welcome to Starbinet. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click subscribe to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
At Kenya Airways, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why KQ is a great place to work.
Responsible for managing an employee relations and staff welfare team, this is a customer facing role where you will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of ER strategies, programs and policies which promote productive and positive relationships between managers, employees and co-workers by helping to prevent and resolve issues between individuals.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Develop and modify ER & Staff Welfare policies and procedures; conduct training, manage and coach a team of ER & Staff Welfare professionals.
- Act as an advisor to the various stakeholders on employment legislation, union matters and all matters pertaining to employee relations.
- Develop, plan and implement staff welfare programs and initiatives in accordance with the company policies for purposes of enhancing positive employee relations climate that will improve productivity.
- Responsible for sourcing and managing the canteen provider in accordance with the public health cleanliness and safety standards.
- Prepare, monitor and control Employee welfare budgets to ensure effective cost control.
- Manage insurances benefits (GLA, GPA, LOL) and ensure speedy claim settlement.
- Ensure implementation of long service awards and retirees awards in accordance with the HR Policy.
- Under the guidance of the Head- Employee Relations and Staff Welfare, maintain relationships with internal/external stakeholders/customers, the Unions and Functional Heads.
- Assist in taking proactive measures, based on internal data, changes in employment law, and ER company policies, to ensure education is provided to the appropriate audiences with the goal of minimizing legal risk and preventing the unfair treatment of employees.
- Participate in, and may lead, projects with a significant scope/impact. Represents ER in audits and associated action plans.
- Handle the more complex and sensitive ER matters at their location, which will include certain head-level and other key position ER issues and investigates formal charges from government agencies.
- Effectively manage all litigation and Employment Tribunal cases on behalf of the company
- Any other task as assigned
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills – effectively influence all stake holders in a way that results in acceptance, agreement or behavior change.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and organizational and advanced computer skills
- Strong communicator, presenter, influencer and conflict manager, with history of success coaching all levels of management and employees through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Good coaching and mentoring skills.
- Resilience – Able to remain calm, stable and in control of themselves in potentially emotional grievance handling and disciplinary.
- Knowledge of Labor /Employment law and its practical application.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practice of employee involvement and industrial relations.
- Good awareness of the internal and external industrial environment and successful adaptation to changing demands and conditions of ER landscape.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and advice on HRM and change management initiatives.
- Experience of administering and managing employee medical benefits plan and welfare services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Psychology, Business, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in employee relations environment preferably in a large organization
- Post Graduate Higher Diploma in HR.
- Member of IHRM
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click subscribe
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Kenya. Subscribe Today. CLICK subscribe
Apply for this Job
Guess this Post on Manager.Employee Relations & Staff Welfare at Kenya Airways was quite needful, Share and Drop a Comment Below