Maasai Mara University, MMARAU 2021 Intake application form – Maasai Mara University (MMARAU) 2021 January intake, September, and May applications committee have the following information for prospects.
MMARAU 2021 intake serves to control the admission procedure of candidates for January/September intake undergraduate and postgraduate programmes the institution offers.
Basically, intakes are carried out in various batches throughout the 2021/2022 academic year. One in January and another intake in September.
Candidates must have met the stipulated requirements of the specific course to be completed in the application form.
However, your admission does not only depend on meeting the course requirements, other factors such as available spaces may also act as a determining factor for your admission.
Below contains the list of steps to follow to apply for MMARAU 2021 intake:
MMARAU Intake Application Form
Start with these steps to apply for Maasai Mara University 2021/2022 intake:
- Determine the course you would like to study
- Check to see that you meet the requirements for the course you want to study
- Go to the application page containing the form to apply online or download the application form and submit to the Admissions Office.
- You can also obtain forms physically from the Admissions Office Maasai Mara University, Main Campus
P.O. Box 861– 20500
Tel: +254 20 5131400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Ksh.500/= for Certificate and Diploma courses, Ksh.1,000/= for undergraduate programmes, and Ksh.2,000/=for Postgraduate programmes to the bank account in the third sub-heading.
- Complete the form with all your correct details
- You will submit your completed application form alongside your receipt for payment to any of the offices in step 4.
- Online applicants should follow the steps on the link to form above to successfully submit their application
- The Maasai Mara University has January, May, and September Intake. The chances of missing out on an admission opportunity are very slim.
- Maasai Mara University application form for 2021 is also available for PDF for download. Download the application form PDF complete and submit to the Registrar via mail.
- Applicants should process their applications before closing dates.
- All Candidates will have to pay the application fee whether they gain admission or not.
- The Institution does not accept cash payment.
- The Institution will likely announce the results of the intake exercise two weeks after the closing date.
- The Institution issues admission letters only to those who meet the requirements. once you download your MMARAU admission letter you have full rights of a student with access to the MMARAU student portal where you can carry out tasks on the go.
Maasai Mara University Application Fee 2021
There are two payment methods available for the Maasai Mara University 2021 intake applicants. The two payment methods are MPESA payment and direct banking.
To pay via bank, You will need the bank account number and name as provided below:
- Co-operative Bank, Narok Branch A/C No. 01129337192600
- Equity Bank, Narok Branch A/c No. 0360292999764
How to pay MMARAU Fees using M-PESA
To pay via M-Pesa, start with the following steps:
- Go to M-PESA on your phone.
- Select the “Lipa Na M-PESA” option
- Select the “Pay Bill” option.
- Enter 400222 as paybill number, click ‘OK’
- Enter Account Number ( Institution Code# Admission Number)
- Enter Amount and click OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
- Wait to receive two SMS messages – one from MMARAU and another from M-PESA
- Acc No- 01129337192600(PSSP), Code 21
- Acc No-01129337192601(JAB), Code 22
Contact the Maasai Mara University with the information below to enquire on the above information;
Admission enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, the application fee receipt is to be uploaded to the application portal. However, the portal may only accept PDF files.