Kyosk Digital Services Jobs 2023 for Senior Audit Manager Service
Kyosk Digital Services Jobs 2023 for Senior Audit Manager Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Reporting to the HoD the Senior Audit Manager will evaluate the efficacy of business processes, internal controls and risk management and make recommendations on how to improve governance, risk controls & compliance. They will lead audits assignments and supervise the Audit Associates.
- Support the development of a risk based annual audit plan to cover all key risk activities of KDS.
- Deliver the annual internal audit plans in line with quality, time and budget requirements to support robust assurance opinions and other agreed stakeholder requirements
- Lead high risk or complex audit assignments; prepare and present progress and final reports to management
- Evaluating the risk management processes and giving reasonable assurance to management that all key business risks are being mitigated appropriately
- Engage effectively with senior stakeholders to support the identification and management of key risks and to promote effective governance, risk management, control and assurance.
- Manage the development and documentation of plans for engagements, including audit programmes, objectives, scope, timing and resource allocations.
- Continuously improve the team’s methodology and approach including effective use of technology drawing on best practice
- Manage, develop and motivates Audit staff under his/her supervision
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g., finance, business). An MBA is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional qualification; Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)/Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/ Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Member of a professional organization; ICPAK/ACCA/ ISACA/ IIA
- At least 10 years experience, 5 of which should be in managing an audit function preferably in an FMCG environment
Competencies & Key Skills:
- Strategic perspective
- Leading staff
- Results oriented
- Solution focused
- Excellent communications skills
- Negotiation & conflict resolution
- Organization skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet