A student portal is an online platform where students log into an institution’s website to access important program information, such as course registration, fee payment, admission letters download, admission list, etc.
The Management of KUCCPS (Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service) enables the student portal for all Prospective students of the above Institution. We have Provided detailed information on the login portal of KUCCPS, but In case You have difficulty in using the links below, please do well to DROP A COMMENT or Use the Contact Information provided below.
KUCCPS Student Portal Login for Placements
- Student Portal Login: http://students.kuccps.net/
- Cluster Points: Click Here
- KUCCPS Institution Portal:
- KUCCPS Official Website: http://www.kuccps.net/
- Kenya email address: email@example.com
Procedure for KUCCPS Registration Online of Programmes Choices
- First, visit the KUCCPS website and Click on login.
- Input your index number in the top most tabs followed by the year you sat for KCSE examination then use your birth certificate number according to the information given to KNEC.
- If you did not provide your birth certificate number during KUCCPS Registration then you should use your KCPE index number as the password.
ACCESSING 2018/2019 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
After logging in to the KUCCPS Student Portal, Click on COURSES/PROGRAMMES.
For you to access a particular programme click on the group within which the programme falls in e.g. if it is Engineering click on it.
Click on the particular programme that you want to pursue i.e. if it is Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering), click on it.
You would not like to contact the university over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, Johnene has seen the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Starbinet Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Contact KUCCPS for more info on Admissions
ACK Gardens, 1st Ngong’ Avenue, Upperhill Nairobi
Telephone : 0723954927, 0734879662
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
P. O. Box 105166 – 00101