KUCCPS Online Application 2022 – Application Forms for 2022/2023 Admission… The Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service, KUCCPS placement Application Forms for 2022/2023 academic year available below.
KUCCPS Online Application 2022/2023, KUCCPS Admissions 2021, KUCCPS Application Forms 2021, KUCCPS Online Application 2022…. Details Below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into various undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning, and others programmes for Government Sponsored KUCCPS and Private Student in any of Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service KUCCPS applications in the 2022/2023 academic year.
KUCCPS application 2022/2023 Placement Online Application notification has been announced online. The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) invites application from suitably qualified prospective students for admission placement into various Universities and Colleges in Kenya through Government Sponsorship before the Application Deadline. The KUCCPS Online Application 2022 Application details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, student portal, application form & how to apply, closing date/deadline, and others are available on yonskies as well as on the official website of the KUCCPS website www.kuccps.net.
The KUCCPS online application portal is now open for the 2022/2023 placement into institutions of higher learning.
KUCCPS Online Application Procedure
Start with the steps below to apply:
- Log in to the KUCCPS Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available spaces.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by the institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you in the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay
- Go to your Lipa Na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820211
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service (KUCCPS) by visiting the institution’s official website or physical office.
However, if you are unable to apply for Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service KUCCPS Online Application 2022, Or you have any correction regarding this post. Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Best regards from the Yonskies Team.