KUCCPS Intake 2022 – Application Intake 2022/2023
KUCCPS Intake 2022 – Application 2022/2023. APPLY NOW THROUGH THE KENYA UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES CENTRAL PLACEMENT (KUCCPS) PORTAL –Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke, click students portal, Log in page (students.kuccps.net)
Qualified candidates should apply through KUCCPS Portal Before the Deadline for the 2022 Intake. For more information visit Our Web Site: starbinet.com or visit the Registrar’s Office during Working Hours (Monday-Friday).
Click login tab, Enter your KCSE Index No. and year, then password –Birth Certificate no. or KCPE Index no. as used in KCSE Registration. Below is more information concerning the 2022 KUCCPS Application.
KUCCPS 2022 Intake Application Guidelines
- To apply, log in to the KUCCPS Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
- Check out the HELB Loan Application Portal 2022, just in case You need an extra hand.
How to Pay for KUCCPS Application Fee
- Go to your Lipa Na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820211
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
KUCCPS Cluster Points 2022/2023
- KUCCPS Courses 2022/2023