How to Apply for KUCCPS Courses in less than Five Minutes could be a real problem for Novices, and that is Why I have made this post for You.
If You are tired of moving from one place to another and You feel like You should save some cash, then this article is for You. How to apply for KUCCPS Placement Service is as simple as ABC. The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service have enabled an online portal that would make your dream come true, as You read down this content You will discover new steps on How to Apply at the comfort of your home.
What matters in every Registration one makes no matter How meager it looks is your cautiousness, I would advise You to not make any payments until You are finished with the online registrations, This brings us back to the Topic, “How to Apply for KUCCPS Courses in less than Five Minutes“. that’s right You could do It, Well If You are a good Computer Operator, It would not be a surprise to you that You could complete registration in less than two minutes.
Before You think about Registering, You must have read about the KUCCPS Course requirements (eligibility), well If You haven’t then You could review the basic requirements obtainable from every Applicant.
- You must be a Kenyan Citizen
- You are a fresh applicant ie. You have not been placed by the KUCCPS Placement Service before now.
Things to know about KUCCPS Courses Application 2019
In less than two minutes You can just review the information below to see How the whole KUCCPS system is run.
- KUCCPS programmes have a minimum subject requirement. You can only apply for a course which You meet the minimum requirements, although the screening is by overall performance and the available capacity
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab above. You can also search for courses by the institution, using the Institutions tab above.
- As you look through the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you in the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab. Enter the Programme Codes and Submit.
- An application processing fee of Ksh 1,500 is charged (Students who applied in school and paid Ksh 500 should pay only Ksh 1,000 to revise their choices.) A prompt for the M-PESA transaction code will appear if you are revising/applying for the first time.
- Enter the Transaction Code and submit.
- The same Transaction Code will be required for any subsequent
changes to your application. Therefore, you are advised to retain it.
How to Pay Using M-PESA
You would have to pay for the Course Registrations 2019 and It is necessary before You proceed to the KUCCPS Course Application Portal 2019. You can contact the KUCCPS for more information concerning the KUCCPS Application fee for Courses
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
How to Apply for KUCCPS Courses in less than Five Minutes
Please, You must note that in order to complete this exercise in less than five minutes, You should at least have a fair knowledge about using computers, and You may have to use Google Chrome browser for a better Browsing experience, a laptop is highly recommended for this exercise and a steady internet connection.
Type https://students.kuccps.net/login/ on Your Google Chrome Browser Address bar
Log in to your account using your KCSE index number along with the year you did your exams and enter your password.
Note: Use Either Your Birth Certificate No. / KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password.
After successful login You would see a list of courses now select the courses of your interest.
You will see Degree, Diploma, Certificate, and Artisan Programmes on the programmes page. For those applying for degree programmes, click one of the clusters of your choice, eg cluster 2 – Business and related.
After Clicking on the Cluster of your choice You will be taken to a page that shows all the Institutions offering that porogramme, then You will have to select your choice.
Get the Programme code of the University You wish to join and add them to your Course basket. A Course Basket is a tool that helps You store your Application details by bringing them into one place.
Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes . To submit your final courses, go to Application/revision tab and click apply now.
Enter the programme codes on the fields starting with the best university or course you want to do. After you have finished, there is an application processing fee you need to pay using Mpesa.
Once you have paid, enter the transaction code and click submit.
Recommended: KUCCPS Intake 2019
You would not like to contact the KUCCPS over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, Johnene has seen the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Starbinet Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Please share this post on How to Apply for KUCCPS Courses in less than Five Minutes to all concerned ones.