KUCCPS Application for Inter-Institutional Transfers
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) Application portal for Inter-Institutional Transfers is now open. However, the application will close on August 24, 2022.
This is the final part of KUCCPS application process where you have to officially switch from one institution to another. To be able to switch you must have secured admission through KUCCPS in universities, colleges and TVET institutions.
All applications will go through the KUCCPS portal students.kuccps.net under the tab labelled “Transfers”.
For a transfer application to be successful, an applicant must
- qualify for the programmes that he or she wishes to transfer to,
- satisfy the applicable cut-off points
- be endorsed by both the receiving and the releasing institutions, ( done online).
Applicants will be able to monitor the progress of their applications through the portal and, once approved, transfer letters will be posted on the portal for download by the applicants.
- For applicants/students: Download here.
- For universities/colleges: Download here.
- Frequently Asked Questions
For enquiries, call 020 5137400 or send an email to email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer