KRA Tax Compliance Certificate Application – How to Apply for TTC is easy, the steps below will guide You through the process.
The Management of Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) activates the application system for Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC).
- Visit the KRA iTax website https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/
- Login to your KRA account by typing your KRA iTax pin number, password and the security stamp
- Click on ‘Certificates’ tab then select ‘Apply for Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC)’
- On the new window type the reason why you are applying for the TCC and click ‘Submit’
- You will be taken to a new window written ‘Application for tax compliance certificate has been submitted successfully’. You will be prompted to download the acknowledgement receipt for the Tax Compliance Certificate.
- After downloading the receipt, At the bottom of the acknowledgement receipt You will see
Note: Dear Taxpayer, your application for Tax Compliance Certificate has been received by us through KRA
front desk. This application will be forwarded to the concerned area officer for further processing. Please follow
the instructions given in the email and produce necessary documents.
So access your email after a few days
- After the few days wait you may receive a regret written “Rejection of Application for Tax Compliance Certificate”
Dont Panic, you can contact KRA using these contacts KRA Call Centre
Tel:+254 (020) 4999 999+254 (020) 4998 000
Cell: +254 (0711) 099 999
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/KRACustomerCare
Like the KRA Customer Care Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/kra
- Or you can receive another email with an approval one as below.
The email will come with your Tax Compliance Certificate attached to it. Download it and print it. The certificate will look like this