Komaza Kenya Jobs 2022 for Senior Talent Acquisition Assistant available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Senior Talent Acquisition Assistant in Millar Cameron.
Komaza works to unlock the potential of small-scale farmers to solve Africa’s wood supply crisis. Collectively, small farmers possess limitless land and labor resources to plant billions of trees. Komaza provides farmers with support across the forestry value chain, from seedlings to sawmills. With a dramatically lower-cost and more-scalable forestry model, our vision is to become Africa’s largest forestry company, growing an environmentally-sustainable wood supply and generating truly life-changing income for millions of farmers.
About The Team
People are at the core of what we do and are a top strategic priority for Komaza. Our Talent Acquisition department is responsible for sourcing, attracting, identifying, and recruiting top talent across all functional areas and levels of the company. Komaza has ambitious growth and expansion plans across Kenyan and East Africa. To fuel this growth, Komaza is building a strong in-house recruiting team and comprehensive recruitment pipeline. The Talent Acquisition Team will be working to attract the very best talent Kenya and the world has to offer, and effectively evaluate cultural and technical fit of candidates for roles across the company.
About This Role:
The Senior Talent Acquisition Assistant is responsible for supporting all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Talent Acquisition department. You are a highly energetic, problem-solving, organized planner who can manage several work streams at the same time, and is willing to work whatever hours and times are needed to get things done.
What you will do:
- Support recruiting activities for entry level positions: manage candidates through the recruitment pipeline, evaluate application materials and candidates through conducting CV screens, interviewing candidates and recommend a shortlist of top candidates for deeper assessment
- Support planning of recruitment events such as Komaza Assessment days, including accommodation reservation, reserving meeting rooms and placing lunch orders
- Support recruitment administrative functions: filing receipts with finance, sourcing venues and/or resources, etc.
- Support onboarding of incoming staff by organizing accommodation, organising office and town tours
- Send and answer basic candidate communications (e.g. recruitment process / timelines, etc.)
What You Have:
- Minimum 2 years HR experience, preferably gained within a fast-paced, growing company.
- Recruiting experience will be an added advantage.
- Relevant undergraduate degree in Human Resource Management or a related field of study.
- A postgraduate degree is an added advantage
- A HR practicing license or in pursuit of it is an advantage
- Proficiency in G-suits is an added advantage
How You Work:
- Creates and accomplishes weekly plans and manages time effectively, focusing on the assigned tasks
- Completes all assigned tasks to a high quality, delivering results with a reputation of reliability
- Follows direction well and proactively asks questions on given tasks if unclear
- Gives feedback on improvements to business systems and participates in brainstorming
- Contributes happily to positive office culture and builds respective collaborative relationships
- You’re also:
- Flexible with the drive to do whatever necessary to get the job done
- Self-directed and intellectually curious; you know how and when to seek feedback in the pursuit of continuous improvement
- Great interpersonal skills – a keen listener, able to connect and build relationships easily
- Effective communication skills both oral and written.
- Comfortable speaking to a group of people, and leading a group conversation in an assessment center setting.
- Proactive and self-motivated to take initiative
- Focused on client service and ensuring team members are set up for success.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between a number of requests and demands
- Strong ethics and discretion – ability to maintain confidentiality
What’s in it for you?
Great vision without great people is irrelevant, Jim Collins wisely stated. If you share Komaza’s vision and want to help make it a reality, apply today! You’ll get a chance to work at our headquarters in Kilifi, Kenya. We offer a competitive remuneration package and an opportunity to further your career.
- HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 31 January. 2022
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.