Kolma Industries Limited Jobs 2020 for Accounts Assistant available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Accounts Assistant in Kolma Industries Limited.
KOLMA offers attractive kitchen solutions. The company generates value for customers by offering high-quality function and design in both complete kitchens and individual products, and through services such as professional advice, customised design, delivery and installation.
We are looking for Accounting Assistants to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all book keeping including petty cash management, Monitoring and authorizing Petty Cash expenses, reimbursements and staff advances.
- Processing payments to suppliers
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Filing of NSSF, NHIF & PAYE for all the employees
- Accurate computation of taxes owed and preparation of tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Bank & Cash reconciliations
- Administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes
- Create and update expense reports
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners as required
- Prepare Comprehensive Contract & stock reconciliations
- Review and file payroll documents
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants
- Asset Management
- Generating purchase orders
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Management
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree preferably in Accounting, business management or economics.
- Professional Accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA in advanced level
- Experience in using Accounting Software such as QuickBooks
- At least 2-4 years of overall professional experience
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Very proficient in Microsoft office
- A team player
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience in the real estate industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum job qualifications, forward your application to: email@example.com clearing quoting “Accounts Assistant” on the email subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirement for the job.
Guess this advert on Kolma Industries Limited was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.
See More: Kolma Industries Limited