KOKO Networks Jobs 2020 for Driver available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Driver in KOKO Networks.
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
As a driver, you will be responsible for loading, transporting, and delivering items and staff to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner by providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients. You will be expected to adhere to assigned routes and follow schedules.
What you will do
- To conduct inspection of vehicles before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products according to company specifications and load manifest
- Deliver orders safely to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with fleet supervisors, agents, and the dispatch team
- Unload accurately as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
What you will bring to KOKO
- RELIABLE – Do what is expected to be done, how and whenever it is expected
- SELF DEPENDENT – Must be able to handle the vehicle and its occupants and make the right decisions even in emergency situations.
- HONESTY – You do not take shortcuts, you do not fudge on aspects of law and regulations and you tell the truth in all circumstances
- MECHANICAL SKILLS – Have a basic knowledge of how a car truck operates and can do minor fixing and diagnosis
- ALERTNESS – Always aware of many factors including the condition of the vehicle, road and traffic
- STRESS MANAGEMENT – Takes setbacks in stride and never allow them to ruin their level of performance
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Educational Qualifications O-Level
- A certificate of good conduct
- Must have knowledge of the Highway Code and regulations
- Ability to read and write and to operate a smartphone
- Possess a clean BCE-class license and PSV for the last 7 years
- Proven work record/experience as a PSV driver for the last 7 years
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!
Closing Date : 25th December, 2020
Guess this advert on KOKO Networks was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.