Koko Network Jobs 2020 for Dispatch Clerk available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Dispatch Clerk in Koko Network.
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
As a Dispatch Clerk, you will ensure timely and correct dispatch of products to customers according to delivery schedules and maintain an effective system for monitoring stock loading as per load manifests with matching barcodes and physical quantities.
What You Will Do
- Manage accurate and efficient stock transfers during loading of trucks from the loading bay
- Receive and prepare work orders, monitor jobs in progress and inform personnel about any logistic problems, updates or customer concerns
- Monitor stock movement into the trucks, verify load and documentation, and then sign off with the driver and security
- Continuously monitor and schedule work to crews
- Dispatch vehicles in accordance with internal procedures
- Ensure that all relevant procedures, SOPs and routines are followed and adhered to in line with company policy
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration, or related field
- 1+ year work experience in a busy distribution set up
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills (working knowledge of ERP preferred)
- Knowledge of basic stock taking procedures
- Good report writing skills
- Flexibility with change in work shifts
- Honesty, integrity, and ethics
Closing Date : 7th October, 2020
Guess this advert on Koko Network was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.