Kenya Medical Training College, KMTC March 2021 Intake is ongoing. The following processes are involved in getting admission into the institution.
Follow the steps to run the KMTC 2021 Intake Application:
- Kindly go through the advert to check the courses you are qualified for.
- If you had already applied before, you don’t have to register. You just log in using the email you had created before. If you have forgotten, click on Forgot email/Forgot password? button
- You can only apply for the course you are qualified for
- Kindly use the user guide provided above to make your Application process easier
- Ensure that you have all the documents stated in the user guide
- Ensure that the scanned documents are less than 2 MB in size
- Refer to the advert for the correct academic calendar and intake for example: For 2019 march intake Academic calendar is: 2018/2019 and the intake is March. For September 2019 intake: academic calendar is 2019/2020 and intake is September.
Kindly download the user guide. The user guide is a step by step guide for the application process. For Diploma and Certificate download Preservice User Guide, For Upgrading and Higher diploma user inservice user guide.
|PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE ENROLLMENT AFTER PAYING COMMITMENT FEE||View||Download|
|PROCEDURE FOR PAYING COMMITMENT FEE||View||Download|
|Inservice User Guide||View||Download|
|Preservice User Guide||View||Download|