Kitale National Polytechnic, KNP 2021 Intake application form – Kitale National Polytechnic (KNP) 2021 January intake, September, and May application committee have the following information for prospects.
KNP 2021 intake serves to control the admission procedure of candidates for January/September intake undergraduate and postgraduate programmes the institution offers.
Basically, intakes are carried out in various batches throughout the 2021/2022 academic year. One in January and another intake in September.
Candidates must have met the stipulated requirements of the specific course to be completed in the application form.
However, your admission does not only depend on meeting the course requirements, other factors such as available spaces may also act as a determining factor for your admission.
Below contains the list of steps to follow to apply for KNP 2021 intake:
KNP Intake Application Form
Start with these steps to apply for Kitale National Polytechnic 2021/2022 intake:
- Determine the course you would like to study
- Check to see that you meet the requirements for the course you want to study
- VISIT ONLINE COURSE APPLICATION PAGE
- Click the subject you wish to apply
- Complete the application form
- The Kitale National Polytechnic has January, May, and September Intake. The chances of missing out on an admission opportunity are very slim.
- Kitale National Polytechnic application form for 2021 is also available for PDF for download. Download the application form PDF complete and submit to the Registrar via mail.
- Applicants should process their applications before closing dates.
- All Candidates will have to pay the application fee whether they gain admission or not.
- The Institution does not accept cash payment.
- The Institution will likely announce the results of the intake exercise two weeks after the closing date.
- The Institution issues admission letters only to those who meet the requirements. once you download your KNP admission letter you have full rights of a student with access to the KNP student portal where you can carry out tasks on the go.
Kitale National Polytechnic Application Fee 2021
There are two payment methods available for the Kitale National Polytechnic 2021 intake applicants. The two payment methods are MPESA payment and direct banking.
To pay via bank, You will need the bank account number and name
How to pay KNP Fees using M-PESA
To pay via M-Pesa, start with the following steps:
- Go to M-PESA on your phone.
- Select the “Lipa Na M-PESA” option
- Select the “Pay Bill” option.
- Enter paybill number, click OK
- Enter Account Number
- Enter Amount and click OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
- Wait to receive two SMS messages – one from KNP and another from M-PESA
Contact the Kitale National Polytechnic with the information below to enquire on MPESA pay bill number and bank accounts;
- Kitale National Polytechnic
- P.O. Box 2162-3020
- Kitale, Trans Nzoia County
- Telephone: +254 721 379304 / +254 780 379304
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, the application fee receipt is to be uploaded to the application portal. However, the portal may only accept PDF files.