Kirinyaga County Jobs 2021 for Supply Chain Management Assistant IV available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Supply Chain Management Assistant IV in Kirinyaga County.
Kirinyaga County borders Nyeri County, Murang’a County and Embu County.It covers an area of 1,478.1 square kilometers. The county lies between 1,158 metres and 5,380 metres above sea level in the South and at the Peak of Mt. Kenya respectively. Mt. Kenya which lies on the northern side greatly influences the landscape of the county as well as other topographical features. The snow melting from the mountain forms the water tower for the rivers that drain in the county and other areas that lie south and west of the county. The county can be divided into three ecological zones; the lowland areas, the midland areas and the highlands. The county is well endowed with a thick, indigenous forest with unique types of trees covering Mt. Kenya. Mt. Kenya Forest covers 350.7 Km2 and is inhabited by a variety of wildlife including elephants, buffaloes, monkeys, bushbucks and colourful birds while the lower parts of the forest zone provides grazing land for livestock.
JOB GROUP CPSB 12
Job Ref: KCPSB/SCA/03/01/04/21
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Responsibilities – Job Description
- Assisting Supply Chain Management Services function in the day to day duties in operations and procedures;
- Maintain and archive documents and records of the procurement and disposal activities for the required period;
- Maintenance of Supply Chain Management relevant registers;
- Maintenance of document issuance register;
- Issuing and receiving of stores;
- Implementation of Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015, Regulation 2020 and ensuring adherence to the laid down Procedures and policies;
- Ensuring safe custody of procurement records including appropriate documentation;
- Stock taking and inventory management;
- Maintenance and updating of Asset register;
- Ensuring High Professionalism and Supply Chain Management Standard;
- Proper Inventory Management;
- Maintaining and updating list of prequalified suppliers; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
Key Requirements for Appointment
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- with a minimum of C- in Mathematics and English or Kiswahili or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics; Purchasing and supplies or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution
Personal Attributes and Abilities:
- Personal integrity, a strong commitment to openness, honesty and demonstrating tolerance and capacity to inspire trust in others;
- Proficiency in Computer Application skills;
- Professional and technical competence; and
- Analytical and negotiation skills.
- Records management skills;
- Ability to take instructions;
- Transparency and honesty;
- Technical problem solving;
- Interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Confidentiality, high integrity, attention to details and accuracy
Guess this advert on Kirinyaga County was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.