Kirinyaga County Jobs 2021 for Director Governor’s Delivery Unit available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Director Governor’s Delivery Unit in Kirinyaga County.
Kirinyaga County borders Nyeri County, Murang’a County and Embu County.It covers an area of 1,478.1 square kilometers. The county lies between 1,158 metres and 5,380 metres above sea level in the South and at the Peak of Mt. Kenya respectively. Mt. Kenya which lies on the northern side greatly influences the landscape of the county as well as other topographical features. The snow melting from the mountain forms the water tower for the rivers that drain in the county and other areas that lie south and west of the county. The county can be divided into three ecological zones; the lowland areas, the midland areas and the highlands. The county is well endowed with a thick, indigenous forest with unique types of trees covering Mt. Kenya. Mt. Kenya Forest covers 350.7 Km2 and is inhabited by a variety of wildlife including elephants, buffaloes, monkeys, bushbucks and colourful birds while the lower parts of the forest zone provides grazing land for livestock.
JOB GROUP CPSB 03 (1 POST)
Job Ref: KCPSB/D/GDU/05/01/04/21
Terms of Service: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising the Delivery Unit;
- Monitor the implementation of flagship projects contained in the ADP, CIDP, Mountain Cities Blueprint 2032, President’s “Big Four” agenda, and Vision 2030
- Support the resource mobilization process for implementation of strategic initiatives
- Strategic Communication on the implementation of the CIDP
- Project monitoring and evaluation
- Reporting on the implementation status
- Dashboard reporting
- Trend Analysis
- Proactively manage risks and issues and escalate to the Chief of Staff as required;
- Any other duties that may be allocated by the County Secretary including supporting the office of the County Secretary in its day to day functions.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a holder of a Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation/Project Management/Statistics and or Economics
- Minimum ten (10) years relevant experience
- Computer literacy
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing monitoring and evaluation and/ performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Experience in planning and managing surveys.
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools.
- Experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
Guess this advert on Kirinyaga County was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.