Kirinyaga County Jobs 2021 for Deputy Chief Economist/Wezesha Technical Advisor available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Deputy Chief Economist/Wezesha Technical Advisor in Kirinyaga County.
Kirinyaga County borders Nyeri County, Murang’a County and Embu County.It covers an area of 1,478.1 square kilometers. The county lies between 1,158 metres and 5,380 metres above sea level in the South and at the Peak of Mt. Kenya respectively. Mt. Kenya which lies on the northern side greatly influences the landscape of the county as well as other topographical features. The snow melting from the mountain forms the water tower for the rivers that drain in the county and other areas that lie south and west of the county. The county can be divided into three ecological zones; the lowland areas, the midland areas and the highlands. The county is well endowed with a thick, indigenous forest with unique types of trees covering Mt. Kenya. Mt. Kenya Forest covers 350.7 Km2 and is inhabited by a variety of wildlife including elephants, buffaloes, monkeys, bushbucks and colourful birds while the lower parts of the forest zone provides grazing land for livestock.
JOB GROUP CPSB 04 (1 POST)
Job Ref: KCPSB/DCE/WTA/06/01/04/21
Terms of Service: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing Wezesha programs and activities in accordance with the objectives and goals of the program.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the Initiaitve.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Performing any other tasks that may be assigned by the Director.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation/Project Management/Statistics and or Economics, Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience of managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
Guess this advert on Kirinyaga County was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.