KIHBT Student Portal Login – www.kihbt.ac.ke
Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology Student Portal Login – www.kihbt.ac.ke. KIHBT Portal links for application status checking, registrations, e-learning, online applications and so on.
The Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) has enabled the official Student Portal for both students and staffs to perform certain online tasks on the site. These online tasks include: applications, registrations, fee payments, admission letters download, application status, etc.
Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology Online Portal Login
Please if you already have an account, you do not need to create another one. The Application portal can also be used to monitor your loan application status.
Use the links to access the login portal:
- Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology Portal Login: https://www.kihbt.ac.ke/Login.aspx
- Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology Website: https://www.kihbt.ac.ke/
Have you forgotten your password? Simply follow the link on the login page to recover your account, thanks.
When you are able to log in to the Your Student Portal at Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology , you can be able to:
- Manage your enrolment in the University
- Access your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your personal information details
- View student announcements
- and many more
HOW TO RESET/RECOVER YOUR STUDENT PORTAL PASSWORD OR LOGIN ID.
Follow The Steps Below to reset/recover your Student Portal password or login ID
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
You can also use the contact information provided on the contact page to reach Us. if We are unable to help You, the contacts from the University can be an alternative.