Kibabii University, KIBU 2022 Intake application form – Kibabii University (KIBU) 2021 January intake, September, and May application committee have the following information for prospects.
KIBU 2022 intake serves to control the admission procedure of candidates for January/September intake undergraduate and postgraduate programmes the institution offers.
Basically, intakes are carried out in various batches throughout the 2022/2023 academic year. One in January and another intake in September.
Candidates must have met the stipulated requirements of the specific course to be completed in the application form.
However, your admission does not only depend on meeting the course requirements, other factors such as available spaces may also act as a determining factor for your admission.
Below contains the list of steps to follow to apply for KIBU 2022 intake:
KIBU Intake Application Form
Start with these steps to apply for Kibabii University 2022/2023 intake:
- Determine the course you would like to study
- Check to see that you meet the requirements for the course you want to study
- DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMS ONLINE OR OBTAIN Application Forms from the Office of the Registrar (Academic Affairs)
- Pay an application fee of Kshs. 2,000 for Graduate and Post Graduate Diploma Programme, Kshs 1,000 for Undergraduate Programmes, and Kshs. 500 for Diploma, Certificate & Short Courses in the bank account in the third sub-heading.
- Complete application form, alongside the bank deposit slips and submit them to the Office of the Registrar, Academic Affairs, The Admissions OfficeKibabii University
P.O. Box 1699 – 50200
Tel: 020–2028660/0708–085934/0734 831 729
- The Kibabii University has January, May, and September Intake. The chances of missing out on an admission opportunity are very slim.
- Kibabii University application form for 2021 is also available for PDF for download. Download the application form PDF complete and submit to the Registrar via mail.
- Applicants should process their applications before closing dates.
- All Candidates will have to pay the application fee whether they gain admission or not.
- The Institution does not accept cash payment.
- The Institution will likely announce the results of the intake exercise two weeks after the closing date.
- The Institution issues admission letters only to those who meet the requirements. once you download your KIBU admission letter you have full rights of a student with access to the KIBU student portal where you can carry out tasks on the go.
Kibabii University Application Fee 2021
There are two payment methods available for the Kibabii University 2022 intake applicants. The two payment methods are MPESA payment and direct banking.
To pay via bank, You will need the bank account number and name as provided below:
Bank Name: Kenya Commercial Bank
Account No: 11 37 40 83 75
How to pay KIBU Fees using M-PESA
To pay via M-Pesa, start with the following steps:
- Go to M-PESA on your phone.
- Select “Lipa Na M-PESA” option
- Select the “Pay Bill” option.
- Enter paybill number, click OK
- Enter Account Number
- Enter Amount and click OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
- You will receive two SMS messages – one from KIBU and another from M-PESA
Contact the Kibabii University with the information below to enquire on MPESA pay bill number and other enquiries;
Registrar (Academic Affairs)
P.O. Box 1699 – 50200, BUNGOMA
Tel. no. 02028660/0708085934/0734-831729
Additionally, the application fee receipt is to be uploaded to the application portal. However, the portal may only accept PDF files.
See More: Kibabii University | www.kibu.ac.ke/