Kenyatta University Teaching Referral & Research Hospital Jobs 2021 for Pension Officers available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Pension Officersin Millar Cameron.
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a leading National Referral Hospital with a 650 bed capacity and equipped with state-of-art medical amenities. The hospital is well equipped to offer Oncology, Trauma & Orthopedics, Renal among other services.
The position is responsible for ensuring KUTRRH Pension Scheme complies with the relevant legislation and the Terms of Authorization issued by RBA through establishing procedures of sound governance for the scheme. This position will oversee all day-to-day operations of the pension scheme including keeping an upto-date members record.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement policies, processes, procedures for the continuous and effective operationalization of the strategic direction of KUTRRH pension scheme administration.
- Ensures effective maintenance of records which include up to date individual membership records of serving employees, retired members, and the rate of their basic pensions.
- Maintain all pension records, including information on employer and employee contributions.
- Carrying out statutory compliance of pension as stipulated by the Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) and Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- To provide up to date management reports on monthly basis and periodically as required.
- Certify all entries, exits, increases, and decreases in the payroll.
- Process benefits to retiring pension members.
- Process benefits to the beneficiaries of a deceased Pension member.
- Provide pension information and advice to members.
- Reconcile contributions and membership data and filing and archiving.
- Provides guidance, leadership, and direction to the management to facilitate the achievement of the Pension’s Mission and Values.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, business administration, finance, Commerce, accounting, or any other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- A Master’s degree in actuarial science, business administration, finance, commerce, accounting, or any other relevant and related field from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of pension administration industry and concepts.
- Knowledge of the Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA’s) regulatory requirements.
- Must have impeccable planning skills.
- Must be computer proficient.
- At least three (3) years’ working experience in Pension Scheme administration.
Soft Skills Required
- Effective communication skills (both written & verbal communication skills)
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to produce timely and quality reports
- High standards of professional ethics
- Team player
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and customer care skills
- Leadership and supervisory skills
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.