Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital Jobs 2020 for PsychiatristCardiothoracic / Vascular Surgeons available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a PsychiatristCardiothoracic / Vascular Surgeons in Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital.
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral &amp; Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a leading National Referral Hospital with a 650 bed capacity and equipped with state-of-art medical amenities. The hospital is well equiped to offer Oncology, Trauma &amp; Orthopedics, Renal among other services.
The Hospital is located along Northern Bypass Rd. near Kahawa West, Nairobi. We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Ref No: KUTRRH/CONCARDVS/344
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized institution
- Master of Medicine in one of the stated specialized discipline from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council KMPDC).
- Recognition as a specialist by the KMPDC.
- Valid Practice License.
- Professional Insurance Indemnity Cover.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations
- Knowledge of professional standards
- At least three years of working experience as a medical consultant/ specialist in a reputable hospital.
- Reviewing patients and instructing in writing and ensuring all the recommendations are carried out.
- Undertaking on call duties including clerking, investigating and managing patients.
- Conducting ward rounds, clinics and theatre days as scheduled/directed.
- Conduct medical research
- Training, supervising and mentoring Clinical Officers, Medical Officers, Medical Interns and other students.
- Undertaking medico-legal duties including filling of P.3 forms and court attendance.
- Undertaking medical examinations and preparing Medical Reports.
- Participating in community outreach duties including care and treatment.
- Ensuring data and information is collected, transmitted and utilized to the benefit of the customer and service provider.
- Conducting disease surveillance, prevention and control.
- Carrying out health education and promotion.
- Refer patients to other medical specialists for further diagnosis of complex or unclear disorder or disease.
- Establish plan of care for patients, centered on slowing the progress of their disease or disorder, and incorporate diet and lifestyle changes, as well as monitored medications within or without the hospital.
- Any other duties as directed by the Head of the Department.
Closing Date : 1st December, 2020
Guess this advert on Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.