Kenya Wine Agencies Ltd Jobs 2020 for Enterprise Application Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Enterprise Application Manager in Kenya Wine Agencies Ltd.
Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) is the leading manufacturer and distributor of wines and spirits in Kenya , Eastern and Central Africa region.
Since 1969, when KWAL was incorporated with the objective of providing an avenue for importation and distribution of wines and spirits and enable indigenous Kenyans to participate significantly in this sector; we have delighted consumers across Eastern Africa with award winning and quality beverages.
The job holder will be responsible for providing focus and direction to the Application area and determine relevant opportunities in line with ICT strategies. This includes designing new IT solutions, modifying and enhancing or adapting existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity in line with the requirements under the ICT policy & governance structures.
He/She will be responsible for co-ordinating, and overseeing activities related to the design, development, implementation and software applications.
Area 1: Designing and developing application solutions that enhance the Enterprise resource planning environment
- Implement and optimise the Application business strategy
- Develop operational plans and priorities aligned to functional strategy and business plans, which drive results and support other departments
- Ensure the work procedures and processes are aligned and improved to ensure smooth flow of work across units.
- Lead the upgrading of existing applications to enhance business effectiveness.
- Research on emerging application development software, products, languages, and standards to support of KWAL’s business application development efforts.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new existing programs for the purpose of developing patches, bag fixes and debugging for improvement.
- Perform data modelling activities, create technical designs, perform code construction activities, conduct unit & integration testing and deliver systems/modifications according to system requirements and project schedules.
- Assist in designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting enterprise applications.
- Develop detail project specifications for new application developments and enhancements.
- Develop effective programming solutions to meet user requirements.
- Help build security features that support critical system in the application and user environment to enhance sustainability of the business continuity initiatives.
Area 2: Implementation of Enterprise Solutions
- Provide technical support to drive the implementation of information and communication technology applications and business processes.
- Technically participate in developing and sustaining a number of new and current applications in line with objectives established by the business requirements as set out in the user requirement definition documents.
- Review and recommend changes to existing application systems to improve performance and productivity.
- Assist in infusing the digitization/digitalization in the use of applications to drive the digital framework across the organization.
Area 3: User Support
- Optimise and improve systems and work processes to drive productivity and reduce cost
- Developing and reviewing application development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines
- Analyse user requirements, procedures and problems and evaluate user requests for new, modified or updated software application programmes to determine feasibility and compatibility with current system and prepare plans and specifications to integrate
- Train users and other systems administrator to acquire skills needed to use computer-based information systems.
- Analyse and resolve application issues in a timely manner.
- Support, optimize and maintain enterprise applications according to business needs.
- A Bachelor of Science in Information System Technology or Computer Science or closely related field.
- Professional qualification in ICT such as Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP), Programming certification (Java, Python, C++, C#, Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, SharePoint, SQL, CRM and HTML) or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience in managing a large enterprise planning system in a large organization.
- Must have experience in the implementation, design & support and ERP systems.
- In-depth understanding of SQL database security environment
Closing Date : 27th December, 2020
Guess this advert on Kenya Wine Agencies Ltd was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.