Kenya Water Institute 2022 Intake Application
Kenya Water Institute, KEWI 2022 Intake application form – Kenya Water Institute (KEWI) 2021 January intake, September and May application committee have the following information for prospects.
KEWI 2022 intake serves to control the admission procedure of candidates for January/September intake undergraduate and postgraduate programmes the institution offers.
Basically, intakes are carried out in various batches throughout the 2022/2023 academic year. One in January and another intake in September.
Candidates must have met the stipulated requirements of the specific course to be completed in the application form.
However, your admission does not only depend on meeting the course requirements, other factors such as available spaces may also act as a determining factor for your admission.
Below contains the list of steps to follow to apply for KEWI 2022 intake:
KEWI Intake Application Form
Start with these steps to apply for Kenya Water Institute 2022/2023 intake:
- Determine the course you would like to study
- Kindly go through the advert to check the courses in which you qualify.
- Download forms from https://www.kewi.or.ke/files/applicationformkewi.pdf, collect from the Admissions Office, or apply online
- Fill application form take them to KEWI
- Submit the Application form along with required documents which include copies of Academic Certificates(Result Slip Or Certificate, Leaving Certificate, National ID, and Birth Certificate)
- The Kenya Water Institute has January, May, and September Intake. Chances of missing out on an admission opportunity are very slim.
- Kenya Water Institute application form for 2021 is also available for PDF for download. Download the application form PDF complete and submit to the Registrar via mail.
- Applicants should process their applications before closing dates.
- All Candidates will have to pay the application fee whether they gain admission or not.
- The Institution will likely announce the results of the intake exercise two weeks after the closing date.
- The Institution issues admission letters only to those who meet the requirements. once you download your KEWI admission letter you have full rights of a student with access to the KEWI student portal where you can carry out tasks on the go.
Kenya Water Institute Application Fee 2021
There are two payment methods available for the Kenya Water Institute 2022 intake applicants. Please note that these fees are subject to change from time to time, before making payments confirm that the fee amount is the same. The two payment methods are MPESA payment and direct banking.
To pay via bank, You will need the account number and name to pay the fee via bank.
How to pay KEWI Fees using M-PESA
To pay via M-Pesa, start with the following steps:
- Go to M-PESA on your phone.
- Select “Lipa Na M-PESA” option
- Select the “Pay Bill” option.
- Enter paybill number, click OK
- Enter Account Number (This is your registration number) as it appears in your admission letter
- Enter Amount, click “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
- You will receive two SMS messages – one from KEWI and another from M-PESA
Contact the Kenya Water Institute with the information below to enquire on MPESA pay bill number, fees and bank accounts;
Nairobi South C, Ole Shapara Avenue,
P. O. Box 60013 – 00200, Nairobi
Tel : +254-020 6003899/97,
Mobile: 0722 207 757
Additionally, the application fee receipt is to be uploaded to the application portal. However, the portal may only accept PDF files.