Kenya Utalii College, KUC 2022 Intake application form – Kenya Utalii College (KUC) 2021 January intake, September and May application committee have the following information for prospects.
KUC 2022 intake serves to control the admission procedure of candidates for January/September intake undergraduate and postgraduate programmes the institution offers.
Basically, intakes are carried out in various batches throughout the 2022/2023 academic year. One in January and another intake in September.
Candidates must have met the stipulated requirements of the specific course to be completed in the application form.
However, your admission does not only depend on meeting the course requirements, other factors such as available spaces may also act as a determining factor for your admission.
Below contains the list of steps to follow to apply for KUC 2022 intake:
KUC Intake Application Form
Start with these steps to apply for Kenya Utalii College 2022/2023 intake:
- Determine the course you would like to study
- Kindly go through the advert to check the courses in which you qualify.
- Download forms from https://www.utalii.ac.ke/index.php/coursess/application-forms or collect from Admissions Office – Kenya Utalii College, Nairobi, or our Satellite Campuses in Mombasa (Trade Centre) and Kisumu (Mega City)
- Submit a completed application form, indicating your County of birth, and ensure that you attach copies of your academic and school leaving testimonials and National Identity Card (or Birth Certificate). You should also provide a reliable postal address, email, and telephone contact.
- The Kenya Utalii College has January, May, and September Intake. The chances of missing out on an admission opportunity are very slim.
- Kenya Utalii College application form for 2021 is also available for PDF for download. Download the application form PDF complete and submit to the Registrar via mail.
- Applicants should process their applications before closing dates.
- All Candidates will have to pay the application fee whether they gain admission or not.
- The Institution does not accept cash payment.
- The Institution will likely announce the results of the intake exercise two weeks after the closing date.
- The Institution issues admission letters only to those who meet the requirements. once you download your KUC admission letter you have full rights of a student with access to the KUC student portal where you can carry out tasks on the go.
Kenya Utalii College Application Fee 2021
There are two payment methods available for the Kenya Utalii College 2022 intake applicants. The two payment methods are MPESA payment and direct banking.
To pay via bank, You will need the bank account number and name of your category as indicated below:
Cooperative Bank of Kenya
Kenya Utalii College Fees Account
How to pay KUC Fees using M-PESA
To pay via M-Pesa, start with the following steps:
- Go to M-PESA on your phone.
- Select “Lipa Na M-PESA” option
- Select the “Pay Bill” option.
- Enter paybill number, click OK
- Enter Account Number (This is your registration number) as it appears in your admission letter
- Enter Amount and click OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
- You will receive two SMS messages – one from KUC and another from M-PESA
Contact the Kenya Utalii College with the information below to enquire on MPESA pay bill number;
- Kenya Utalii College P.O. Box 31591 – 00600
- Attention: Head of Admissions
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.utalii.ac.ke
- Mobile: 0722 205891/2, 0733 410005
Additionally, the application fee receipt is to be uploaded to the application portal. However, the portal may only accept PDF files.